REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- SUPERHOT – Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, the SUPERHOT game is the FPS in which time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It’s just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing weapons off fallen enemies to shoot, slice and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
- Hotline Miami Collection – The Hotline Miami Collection game contains both games in the neon-soaked, brutally challenging Hotline Miami series from Dennaton Games.
- DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition – Demo Version – You are the Luminary, the hunted hero who will protect the land from destruction in the latest RPG from the iconic DRAGON QUEST series. With a ragtag band of adventurers, you’ll engage in well-balanced, turn-based battles and embark on quests across the kingdom of Erdrea. Try out this free demo before the game launches for the Nintendo Switch system on Sept. 27. You can even carry your progress to the full game.
Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online*
- Kung-Fu Heroes – Monsters have taken Princess Min-Min and the 10 treasures of the land, and the people have fallen into sorrow. Only Kung-Fu Masters Jacky and Lee can save the princess and retrieve the treasures. Their journey will take them to eight different castles filled with hosts of traps and obstacles. Use punches and the Miracle Kick to defeat the enemies. You will need quick wits and lightning reflexes to make it to the last castle.
- Vice: Project Doom – There exists a group of undercover detectives who dare stand up to the evil in the world… They are known as Vice. Officer Quinn Hart, a member of Vice, is on the case and after the truth. High-speed car chases, action-packed battles employing three types of weapons and a mode with three 3D rail-shooting stages all bring this cyberpunk world to life.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- AER Memories of Old – Available Aug. 28
- Arcade Archives VS. GRADIUS
- Deadlings – Available Aug. 27
- Duck Life: Battle
- Eight-Minute Empire: Complete Edition – Available Aug. 27
- ESport Manager – Available Aug. 27
- Everdark Tower
- GRANDIA HD Collection
- Gurgamoth – Available Aug. 23
- Hookbots – Available Aug. 28
- Instant Sports
- Invisigun Reloaded
- Lines Infinite
- Mekabolt – Available Aug. 23
- Milkmaid of the Milky Way
- Mr Blaster
- Our Flick Erasers – Demo Version – Available Aug. 23
- Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s – Available Aug. 28
- Path of Sin: Greed
- Please Teach Me Onedari Shogi
- Plunge – Available Aug. 23
- SEGA AGES Puyo Puyo
- SEGA AGES Space Harrier
- Snooker 19 – Available Aug. 23
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
- Whipseey and the Lost Atlas – Available Aug. 27
- World Cruise Story – Demo Version
* Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.